So many things.


So Many Things.

Dedicated to Mary Loretta Stewart

You could be considered so many things.

From the mundane to the majestic,

but most of all I think you have wings.



Maybe you are an owl always watching and wild,

or maybe you are a rose, so delicate and regal.

Or perhaps you are timeless like the allure of Mona Lisa’s smile.


I should know because you taught me there is always room for love.

Therefore most likely you are the sun

Whose warmth encourages my growth like guidance from above.



I should know because you brightened my darkest moments

Therefore I decided you are angel.

Whose compassion and love is divinely anointed.



From an owl, a rose, or the allure of a smile

Your presence in my life warms me like the sun,

But I decided you are an angel, I know it took me a while.



Yes, you can be considered so many things

From the mundane to the majestic

But most of all I think you have wings.




Comments

Popular Posts